Army Dental Corps Short Service Commission 2020 Recruitment
Army Dental Corps Short Service Commission 2020 Has Announced Recruitment and ARMY DENTAL CORPS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (ADC-SSC) is the best opportunity a dental surgeon could achieve on a graduate-level by Joining the Indian Armed Forces as a dental officer. It should not be seen as another job vacancy, YOU should have that COURAGE, PASSION, and that LOVE for the Indian Army, with the WILL to serve the people who are guarding the nation, and to keep them happy by serving their families too.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ARMY DENTAL CORPS – SSC 2020
Availability of Information Brochure and Online Application on the website: 30 Jun 2020
Last Day of submission of online applications (Duly Completed): 30 Jul 2020
How to Apply for army dental corps short commission 2020 (Application Procedure) :
1. Log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in select the option ‘ Army Dental Corps’ under ‘Officers Selection’ or use the following link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/dental/eligibility and submit the application online
(Only online applications will be accepted).
2. Read the Info Brochure carefully before filling the application form. Accordingly, it is advised that candidates should fill in their details tallying with the online registration of NEET (MDS)-2020
3. After registration/ online submission of applications, you can not change any information regardingi.e. Name/ Date of Birth/ Gender/ E-mail ID/Percentage of marks (Final BDS)/ NEET(MDS)-2020 Testing ID (Roll No.) &Score.
4. If your application form is rejected then no correspondence/ request for reconsideration will be entertained.
5. Applications along with all required documents should be submitted through online mode only as mentioned in the Info Brochure.
VACANCIES IN ARMY DENTAL CORPS – SSC 2020
A total of 43 (Forty-Three) vacancies are available for the grant of SSC to desirous civilian Dental Surgeons.
Eligibility Criterion FOR ARMY DENTAL CORPS – SSC 2020 :
1. Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final BDS examination & completed compulsory rotatory internship, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps. Candidates with Post- Graduate degree qualifications (MDS) can also apply.
The following eligibility criteria shall be applicable: –
(a) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
(b) Age Limit: Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2020
(c) Qualification: BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The college should be recognized for the respective batch/year in which the candidate has graduated.
(d) Candidates must have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council.
(e) Candidates should have secured a mandatory min of 55%marks in final year BDS* (aggregate of all subjects)/ should have a MDS Degree.
(f) Candidates should have completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship by 31 Mar 2020.
*No condonation of internship of one-year period shall be accepted except
students of the batch of academic session 2007-2008 & have completed four & a half year BDS course along with 06 months’ compulsory rotatory internship and
Students admitted during the academic session 2006-2007 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University & have completed 05 yrs. BDS Course without internship.
(g) Permanent or Provisional Dental Registration certificate from State Dental Council /DCI should be valid at least up to 31 Dec 2020.
(h) Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on 20th Dec 2019.
Note: – Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, on 20th Dec 2019, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply.
Required Document for Joining Army Dental Corps – SSC 2020
Application form for grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps – 2020 is available online for submission.visit joinindianarmy.nic.in for filling up the form.
List of certificates/documents to be submitted with the application form are: –
(1) Matriculation (Class X)/ SSLC/ ICSE certificate/ Birth certificate issued by the municipality as a valid certificate of proof of age.
(2) NEET (MDS)-2020 Admit Card.
(3) NEET (MDS)-2020 Scorecard.
(4) Final year BDS Mark Sheets (Part I & Part II in case Final yr exam is held in two parts) *. (min of 55% marks in final BDS) (both the documents to be uploaded as a single document)
* Candidates with five years of BDS (Not including internship) will attach fourth and fifth year mark sheets.
(5) BDS & MDS Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate.
(6) Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
(7) Permanent/Provisional State Dental Council registration certificate.
(8) Proof of Nationality as valid passport/Nationality Certificate/ voter I-Card issued by Election Commission of India (Domicile/Nativity Certificate)
(9) Aadhaar Card of the candidate issued by UIDAI, Govt. of India (if available).
(10) In case of any change in name of candidate after Matriculation (10th Class) necessary notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your change of name.
(11) Authority under which BDS/MDS Dental College/batch (of passed out candidate) is recognized by DCI. A certificate endorsing/certifying the same may be acquired from the college authorities.
(12) No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if any.
(13) Photograph to be uploaded along with the application form. 05 (Five) additional, passport size photographs, in hard copy, will be required for candidates who are shortlisted to undergo medical examination.
The candidates shortlisted for the interview have to produce all the original certificates including the admit card which can be downloaded after filling the application form for verification as applicable at the time of the Interview.
*Candidates without Documents in original at the time of Interview will not be eligible even if he/she has got the necessary merit.
Those who have deposited the original documents with any other institution, will be permitted to attend the interview provided they produce a deposit certificate for the same from the Dean / Head of the institution where the documents are deposited. Also, photocopies of the certificates (attested by the Dean/Head of the Institution) along with the deposit certificate as mentioned above needed.
Note: – those who are not in possession of the above mentioned documents will be summarily rejected..
1.use of information on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, It’ll guide you through the entire process and help answer most of your queries.
2. Helpline Number: 011-23093390 Email: [email protected]
Assistance on phone and E-mail will be available from 30 Jun 2020 during working hours (9:30AM to 5:00 PM) from Monday to Friday excluding Govt. holidays. Queries received by E-Mail will be responded to within three (03) working days.
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE (APF)
Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs 200/- (Rs Two Hundred Only), online towards DGAFMS (APF Fund) along with the application. It is to be ensured while making the online payment that all details are correctly entered before submission of the application.
Note: Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The Application Processing fee is non-refundable
INFO BROUCHER FOR ARMY DENTAL CORPS – SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION :
Pingback: What is the right age of Orthodontic Treatment? - UNIDONTIA